Skip to main content

ND Faithful look to next year. Already.........


Yikes! Another player has decided to leave Notre Dame....Konrad Reuland, one of the nation's top tight end prospects when he signed at Notre Dame two years ago, has decided to leave the Irish football team.


Basically, it came down to the fact I wasnt happy with where I was, the 6-foot-6, 255-pound sophomore from Mission Viejo, Calif., told the Tribune via cell phone Monday. It was combination of things, not just football, not just the school. I wanted badly to be happy again, and felt this move was the best thing for me.
I realize Notre Dame is a very special place. I wouldnt have picked it from all the schools in the country if it wasnt. But it didnt work out for me on a personal level. I felt the change was the best.


"I don't have any idea where I'll end up," Reuland said. "I'm kind of looking forward to going through recruiting again. I want to pick the best school for me for the long run, not the one that feels good today."

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays from Hook-n-Ladder

Post-Spring Practice Top 25.....

1. Georgia (2) 2. Ohio State (7) 3. USC (4) 4. Oklahoma (1) 5. Missouri (3) 6. LSU (6) 7. West Virginia (9) 8. Texas (5) 9. Clemson (8) 10. Florida (10) 11. Kansas (17) 12. Illinois (19) 13. Virginia Tech (12) 14. Oregon (18) 15. Wisconsin (14) 16. BYU (16) 17. Arizona State (13) 18. Auburn (15) 19. Michigan State (24) 20. Tennessee (-)21. Texas Tech (23) 22. Pittsburgh (25) 23. Wake Forest (-)24. Penn State (11) 25. Fresno State (20)

List of defunct Division I football teams

Interesting list of previous schools who once hosted a D-1 football program. Would love to see a few of these come back to life. Most notably The University of Chicago who once was a dominant force in College Football as well as DePaul. If Temple has a team DePaul certainly should...Enjoy... Current Division I schools American University (c. 1968) University of Arkansas at Little Rock (c. late 1940s) UALR fielded a football team when it was known as Little Rock Junior College. Boston University (1997) Bradley University (1970) University of California, Riverside (1975) University of California, Santa Barbara (1991) California State University, Fullerton (1992) California State University, Long Beach (1991) California State University, Northridge (2001) Campbell University (1950) Campbell will be reinstating its football program at the Division I FCS level starting in 2008 [1] . Canisius College (2002) Centenary College of Louisiana (1947) College of Charleston (1923) Creig